Summer Internship is a mandatory part of the academic curriculum.
In the first year, emphasis is laid on an understanding of the fundamental concepts required for specialization in the second year.
The objectives of the summer internship is multifold:
It helps students
- Gain firsthand experience in the market place.
- Get an opportunity to put theory into practice, adapt and apply relevant concepts.
- Gain more in-depth knowledge in the focus area of
- Decide their area of specialization in the second year.
- Pick up relevant skills when interacting in real world corporate scenarios.
- Opportunity for pre-placements with the organization.
The Business School has enjoyed good corporate support and students get to work on diverse and challenging projects.
Students prepare a report on the Summer Internship assignment and submit it for internal and external evaluation.
Placement Committee details
e-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
V. Ravi Kumar
Chair - Centre for Industry Interaction and Placement officer
Mobile No.: 99005 82300